Whatsapp cloud api access token alternative

Hello, I’m new here, I would like to know if there are any MAKE modules that have a solution to connect with whatsapp without having to do all that work, which usually crashes or doesn’t work as it should.
I saw at least two modules (WATI.io) and (chatguru) that are paid programs. And they are more expensive than MAKE itself. I would like to send messages received from a webhook to customers on whatsapp automatically but I am having difficulties, could anyone help?
Thank You!

@Vendas_Digitais :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning. I’m sorry I can’t provide a solution to your problem, but I can help you by analyzing your message for typical information that might be missing for our community members to help. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

WhatsApp business cloud Official app is available in Make.

Here are the complete details and connections steps.

https://www.make.com/en/help/apps/communication/whatsapp-business-cloud