Working on an Array randomiser that picks from links; but doesn't want to?

I am trying to create a scenario that takes a list of URLs from a JSON and then attaches itself to a facebook post, automating our social media posts. After running it though a tool that sets variables, the output is empty. Wondering if anyone can help me see where I am going wrong so I can stop having a headache over it.

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 16-04-46 Product posting to social media (copy) Make

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 16-06-37 Product posting to social media (copy) Make

Welcome to the Make community!

From your screenshot, it looks like the first parameter for the get( function is empty.

1. Scenario blueprint

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to view the mappings and settings. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826
(Note: Exporting your scenario will not include private information or keys to your connections)

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

2. And most importantly, Output bundles

Please provide the output bundles of the modules [25] by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of the module, save the contents as a text file, and upload it here into this discussion thread:
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!

2 Likes

When you use the get() function, you’re supposed to specify an array. I see a semi-colon immediately after the get( so it looks like there’s no array specified, thus no result from nothing. I’m surprised Make isn’t notifying you that the parameter is missing, but after testing, indeed it doesn’t care that the parameter is missing.

2 Likes

Thanks a million for replying! Here is the output:

blueprint.json (21.9 KB)

Here are the output bundles:

Thanks for getting back to me, Donald. Looks like my format is a bit off, I’ll see what happens now that I change it over.