YOURLS integration error troubleshooting

Hi there,

The YOURLS integration (URL shortener) has been failing for the last couple of months.

The error I get is " Make Error - Invalid module output. Expected Object, but found String"

This was working previously, but no longer works. I’ve tried reconnecting the account, even created a one-module YOURLS only integration. But to no avail.

Can you please suggest next steps?

Welcome to the Make community!

Could you please share screenshots of the module fields, filters, and output bundles in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can also export the blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (123.4 KB)

2 Likes

Thanks for your response. Here is the exported blueprint.

blueprint-airtable-yourls.json (108.2 KB)

Here are bundle screenshots

Airtable

YOURLS

Thanks again.

Adding another test result.

In one scenario, I only added the YOURLS module and hardcoded the URL and the keyword

When I hit RUN, I see

1. The YOURLS admin does NOT get the input
    There should be a result here with the keyword test123

(I created these two manually via the YOURLS ui - so not via Make)

1. The Make module returns an error - so it doesn’t seem to be a YOURLS server issue

Any update on this. I haven’t heard anything since the request to provide more details.
As of now, this integration isn’t working.

Bump for an update. I’m happy to provide more details.

This looks like an integration issue, because the mappable fields are strings, not object/array types.

For quicker assistance with bugs and technical problems, you may want to contact support directly. They respond very quickly and update you frequently on the status of their investigation.

Alternatively, you can use another link shortener service.

2 Likes