3 Etsy Stores on One Make Account. Is it possible?

Hello, could you please advise on how to properly set up the linkage of accounts on Make for the Etsy platform to avoid being blocked?
We would like to receive detailed instructions on how to configure our accounts in such a way that Etsy does not consider them linked and does not apply a ban, considering the platform’s strict policy regarding multiple shops from one seller. We operate through SOCKS proxies.
We have three shops and we want to use one Make account to upload listings and retrieve information for order processing on the ETSY platform.

This sounds like an ethical issue. If Etsy is so strict that these accounts have nothing to do with one another, you probably need to make sure there are arms-length transactions between these accounts.

Hypersensitive filters might determine that the same workflow is being applied, and artificially assume that they’re “linked” because you authenticate them from the same IP address, even if you’re simply managing the automation for them. As such, it’s difficult to imagine that anyone would want their credibility directly linked to “here’s how to hack Etsy’s multiple shops to one seller limitation”.

If they use an auth-token, you might be able to keep them from falsely associating Etsy accounts who have a common automation engine, but the workflow pattern might still trigger it. I mean, that’s what I would look for, if I were writing a detection engine to prevent this.

1 Like