400: INVALID_ARGUMENT - (full error code in description)

Hey there,

I have a scenario where new rows are being pushed to send a whatsapp template message:

The scenario works fine but however i am getting recurrent error:

Details are:

• 400: INVALID_ARGUMENT - Range ('3) Customer Replies'!A717:I817) exceeds grid limits. Max rows: 716, max columns: 9

I dont think the grid limits are the issue as the scenario still works fine but after a few errors it pauses my scenario.

Here is the simple log:

and the advanced log:

Can anyone advise what should i do to fix this?
Thank you

I think the error message explains itself quite clearly. The module is returning a row that isn’t in the spreadsheet yet.

Questions to ask yourself:

• Are there any other scenarios/automations accessing the same sheet at the same time?
  • Are you deleting rows from the spreadsheet manually or from another scenario/automation?
  • Have you tried using a new spreadsheet to see if the error can be resolved/replicated?

For complex technical issues or bugs like this, directly contacting support can often lead to a faster resolution. They have access to your specific account details, scenario and scenario logs, server-side logs, and internal tools and resources, which allows them to investigate more thoroughly than what you have access to. Additionally, sharing sensitive information about your situation might not be suitable for an open forum discussion.

You can open a new ticket, or if you are unable to login for some reason, you also can reach support using the contact form on the website.

If you manage to get your issue resolved with support, we’d still love to hear about it! Sharing your solution on the forum can help others facing similar problems.

2 Likes

Hello @Ryan_Tan :wave:

Hello

I see that you opened a ticket with us and that the support team investigated this and gave you this advice. I’m sharing it here for the benefit of the community. :arrow_down:

Make Support response:

It appears that the error in your scenario was caused by previously selecting the “where to start” option, which limited the module to only read 10 columns. Later, when additional columns were added to your Google Sheets, the module failed to recognize them. However, your scenario is now functioning properly.

1 Like