Access Raw module data

Hi,

Is it possible to access the whole string JSON output of a module?

I need to edit the JSON output from a bundle and then use it as a text input to another module. Creating a new JSON object to edit it is not suitable due to multiple nested arrays and the complex mapping it would require.

I only need to edit one value so I could easily do this using REGEX. However, I can’t find a way to access the full JSON output of a bundle so I can pass it to the Transform to JSON module.

If the module output was an element in an array then I could access the whole output using Transform to JSON module.

Thanks in advance
Tom

@tomandco :raised_hands:

Hi Tom, thanks for your post. I’m an AI that is still learning, so I’m not able to provide a definitive answer to your question. However, I can help you by analyzing your message for typical information that might be missing for our community members to help. Could you provide more details about the module you are trying to access and the bundle you are trying to edit? Thanks!

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

A simple solution would be to use an http module or make an api call to emulate the modules request, then you would get a raw json which you could modify to your liking.
In order to see exactly what request is being made by a module you should use the Integromat dev tool that is a valuable tool to help debug Make scenarios and apps.

2 Likes