Access Values from Iterator

I have a sequence, where I’ve added an iterator twice to hopefully get the values from a collection. Although the second iterator gives me exactly what I want, I don’t know how to use the values from the iterator to use in the Google Sheet.

I’ve read: https://www.make.com/en/help/modules/iterator, but I’m having difficulty applying it to my scenario.

I very much appreciate the help! Thanks!

Sequence

Values from Iterator 2

Values don’t appear when I want to add them in a Google Sheet.

Welcome to the Make community!

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

Please provide the output bundle of the Trigger module [1] by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of the module, save the contents as a text file, and upload it here into this discussion thread:

Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @yazzi

Sometimes, the iterator’s values may not be accessible to the map function in the subsequent module. In such cases, it is advisable to manually set the value, for instance, as {{12.frequency}}.

To obtain the accurate frequency information, kindly make use of the output bundle.

For further clarification, please refer to the example provided in the loom below.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes

Thanks so much @Msquare_Automation. Quick question was your video supposed to have audio?

Thank you. Please don’t take this the wrong way, but I don’t feel comfortable sharing blueprints without knowing what exactly that entails. does it include my personal data? api info? It just seems really sketchy, when I’ve asked for help before and people just help without asking for a blueprint? Thanks.

Blueprints do not share personal details or connection info, it only allows others to import them into a new scenario so they can see how you mapped your module fields and filters.

Hi @yazzi

I’m sorry for this, but please attempt to manually incorporate the specification from {{12.frequency}} into the required field. Ensure that the frequency remains same in the output bundle.

Thank you @Msquare_Automation your solution worked!

I appreciate you taking the time. Cheers.

2 Likes

Thanks for explaining. @Msquare_Automation provided the solution.

I appreciate you trying to help.

Cheers

2 Likes