ActiveCampaign Tags Based On Typeform Answers

Hello,

I’m trying to add tags to contacts on ActiveCampaign, based on the answers that they provide on their TypeForm questionnaire.

I clicked “map” on tag ID (A), and selected questions from my typeform quiz (B)- See Screenshot 1

But I get an error that no tag is found- See screenshot 2

Anyone have any thoughts on how to connect these?

Hi. Can you show us the input in the step with error? Only to be sure you are sending the ID.

Thanks, Helio!
Wemakefuture
If you have questions reach out :wink:

Is this what you mean?

I did not see the value input for tag. Youi send the map only. Where is the value you tried send?

Thanks, Helio!
Wemakefuture
If you have questions reach out :wink:

Ok I’m not sure where to find the value input. I’ve included another screenshot. If this is not what you’re looking for, can you link me to instructions to find this? Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Hi @Gene_Wei

Each tag in ActiveCampaign has its own ID. You can find this by selecting a tag from dropdown and toggling the map option.

So, now in order to map the right ID for tag label, you can use the Switch module.

If you need assistance, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Msquare Automation
:point_right: Visit our website | :spiral_calendar: Book a free consult

1 Like

Hi @Mohamed_Jahar,

Thank you for the tip. I got the tag working now, but I’m having problems with the contact ID.

In the typeform questionaire, I ask them where we should send their recommendations. And they answer with an email address.

I added this variable to the contact ID field… but it says contact now found.

How would attribute the tag to their contact ID in this case?

Hi @gene_wei

Here too we need the contact’s ID. Henvce, please use the module " List Contacts" to get the contact ID using email.

Once received map in the relevant module.

1 Like