Add 1 to the value of the cell in Google Sheets

I’m just trying to add 1 onto the value of the cell on the corresponding row from the search rows.

I search column A for client name, then, depending on the path from the router I want to add 1 to the current value of that cell.

Sounds so easy, but I can figure it out.

Any help would be great, thanks.

Welcome to the Make community!

{{ 1 + parseNumber(8.`E`) }}

For more information, see

Links

Here are some useful links and guides you can use to learn more on how to use the Make platform, apps, and app modules. I found these useful when I was learning Make, and hope they might benefit you too —

General

Help Center Basics

3 Likes

Hi Samliew,

Ive done what you suggested and it just seems to replace whatever value is in the cell with 1.

Just re-map your column E variable into the same place where the variable has a non-solid background.

I didn’t know your raw values for that field because you didn’t provide your output bundles for that module when the question was asked.

If you need further assistance, please provide the following:

Please provide the output bundles of the module [8] by running the scenario (or get from the scenario History tab), then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module and select “Download output bundles”.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

A.

Save the bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.txt file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.
Uploading it here will look like this:

bundle.txt (12.3 KB)

B.

If you are unable to upload files on this forum, alternatively you can paste the formatted output bundle in this manner:

• Either add three backticks ``` before and after the code, like this:

```
    input/output bundle content goes here
    ```

• Or use the format code button in the editor:
    Screenshot_2023-10-02_191027

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

3 Likes