After Authentication, I want to show list of items before the webhook setup process starts

I am building this make.com app that will connect to a form creator app, and has multiple forms, I want the user to see the list of the forms within his make.com scenario editor, and upon selection of the form name, the previous submission will be sent to make.com for determining data structures and be sent to the other apps the user can connect to. How can I do so? I want to skip the webhook link part entirely.

Welcome to the Make community!

I don’t think this is possible to automatically set a dynamic webhook data structure during webhook creation. The user can manually “Generate data structure” but that’s about it.

According to the Samples documentation, you can provide example/sample fields that your module will receive in the webhook request. You might be able to do a RPC after the request has been received, to set the “samples” of the example object that will be output by the module.

I’m sure others would agree that this is a nice feature to have.

You can submit this suggestion to the Idea exchange, under Platform ideas and improvements.

Don’t forget to search for it first, just in case someone already suggested it, so that you don’t end up creating a duplicate.
Screenshot_2024-01-17_130153