Airtable + Pandadoc - Create new doc and pupulate pricing table

Hi everyone, I have a scenario in which I receive information from Airtable through a webhook. I want to create a quote on Pandadoc from a template. I have no problem taking the data from the cells and inserting them into the variable fields of Pandadoc. However, I am stuck on inserting the products into a pricing table on Pandadoc. The scenario works as follows: a webhook is sent from the “Preventivo” table in Airtable when I select “Crea preventivo”. The second step “Get record” is used to retrieve data from the row ID on Airtable. The third step “Search record” is used to retrieve quote lines from another table called “Linee preventivo”. The iterator is used to create an array with the data that I am interested in for the various products: Service name, Unit value, Quantity. At that point, I should create a product on the Pandadoc pricing table for each product on Airtable, but the system ends up creating a different quote for each row found in the iterator (in the described case, it creates 8 quotes because there are two products with 4 lines of information each). Instead, I need to create one quote and two products on Pandadoc, each of which must have a product name, a value, a quantity.

How can i solve this? I hope I have explained myself well, screenshot attached

@Rosario_Emmi :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning, so I’m not able to provide a solution to your problem. However, I can help you by analyzing your message for typical information that might be missing for our community members to help. Could you please provide more details about the webhook, the Airtable table, and the Pandadoc template? Additionally, could you please provide screenshots of the Airtable table and the Pandadoc template? Thanks!

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make: