API Call to use batch.update in Google sheet module - how not to overwrite data

Hello,

I have the following scenario I use to get data from an Airtable table and batch update it into a google sheet.

I have spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out how NOT to have the lines from a branch of the router be overwritten when the lines of a subsequent branch are recorded into the Google sheet.

The batch.update method used in the module “Make an API call” does not seem to allow to append lines one after the other. It only overwrites previous lines if I use a router.

I do need this router because, for example, a line can have for one of its column data mapped in a field in Airtable and the next line can have in the same column data mapped from another field in airtable.

Does anyone have an idea how i can modify this scenario in order to have all the lines from each branch recorded into Google Sheets. I really would like to be able to use the batch.update as I am going to have around 2000 to 4000 operations used each time I launch the scenario once or twice a month.

Thank you in advance.

Laure

If you intend to add multiple lines to a Google Sheet using a batch API call, use batch append instead of batch update. Batch update overwrites existing data, while batch append inserts new rows.

You can refer to the below images for batch append API call.