Apple IOS "watch reminders" not instantly triggering scenario

hi everyone,

A) I have created following scenario:
a) everytime a new reminder on my iphone is creatied a new entry in my Google-Appsheet-App is created - this work fine …

B) trigger for this scenario is “new/updatd reminder” on my iphone …

C) setup for IOS IntegromatApp:
a) “background refresh” >>> “as soon as possible” but a new/updated reminder only triggers my scenario if:

1) I manually open "integromat-App"

or 2) with integromat-App open:
a) i change tab e.g. from “setting” to “events” / “history”
or b) “pull to refresh” on “events” / “history” tab.

This behavoir is annoying because i set my reminders “handsfree” with SIRI command during driving with my car …

question: how can i trigger my scenario “instantly” every time i create a new reminder without having to manually interact with “IntegromatApp”?

Alternatively i can choose Background Refresh 1 hour / 2 hours … but i want to instantly trigger my scenario …

many thank in advance for any help!!!

@Gottfried_Sudi :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning. I understand that you are looking for a way to trigger your scenario instantly every time you create a new reminder without having to manually interact with the Integromat App. Is there any other information you can provide that might help our community members better understand your issue?

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

I have this issue too, did you ever find a solution @Gottfried_Sudi?