Automate a reply to Google my business

i get reviews on google my business. I would like to automate answering these requests, and i have so far built everything to read the review, decide on what to answer, build a nice answer with GPT and i am missing the part to post the reply to google. I have no idea how to get in the system to place my reply. Anyone has done this?
cheers

See the help text below the “Review name” field:

4 Likes

thanks a lot Samliew,
I am still studying and i hope i can look into this over the weekend. currently i am doing the academy but i am struggling with the functions like map, get etc… when they are mixed.
I wish there was a manual with all these functions clearly explained in detail, not just a video… if you know any ref material, pls let me know i am really struggling
cheers
b

Heya @bernard :wave:

Navigating more complex functions can be a bit challenging but I’m sure you’ll get the hang of it!

You’re mentioning that you are now going through the Make Academy. Not sure how deep into it you are but we have recently launched a new course on intermediate functions that could be helpful.

I get that videos may not be your preferred format but I would also like to share this helpful tutorial:

1 Like

Hi Michaela.
i am in the last module of the last lesson ( Unit 3 - String and array conversion functions part 1) so it will be finished tomorrow as i have a bit of time on saturday. I am very interested in the new course you are referring too, but i think they are the ones i have already completed. I am still struggling when i try to combine get/map and if, first, asc, desc etc… to extract values in array, so i have to decompose them progressively rather than combine in one expression…
I wish there are a kind of a Manual describing all these functions in details. The help file is not really helpful, real practical cases are needed
I am happy to check any courses you have.
My next one will be using make and airtable
and i also looking at API with odoo
cheers
b

ok, I am done with Foundation, Basic and Intermediate. Got all 3 certificates…
now i will look into these answer.
Looks like there is no advance course…?

thanks a lot samliew, really appreciate your help.
I guess this will work, however to apply this to the module I need to authenticate, so i had to fill in a form and google is giving me 15 days before i can get approved with the API and connection. I guess i have to wait.
I will update this when I can authenticate to try this, looks great
b

1 Like

Yeah, that makes sense, since Google may want to make sure you actually manage the business…

2 Likes

i have had this business on my gmail account for 20 years…
google really sucks big time… i tried to upgrade my free account to a paying one so i get better connection with Make, result i can not access youtube, and can not change my plan to annual… but i prepaid a full year… I guess i am without youtube for 30 days and no support accessible to solve the issue…

but make connection works better…