Automated Job Board in Wordpress

Hello everybody,

I would like to build an automated job board in WP (Job pages > Airtable > Make.com > WordPress). See attached architecture slide.

I have tried different plugins and applications like WP Job Manager for the Job board in WP, Make.com for the integration Airtable in WP and/or Indeed Integration for integration of Job page into Airtable. But nothing works fully:

The biggest problem is that I can only post/update the variables in bulk for the jobs from Airtable into WP in the WP content section of a page/post.

Does anyone have any ideas how to post/update different variables (cells) in Airtable to specific elements or blocks on a WP page/post? Is it dynamic content, customer fields, advanced customer fields for the integration of content from Airtable to WP with Make.com?

Thanks,

Victoria
AutomatedJobBoard_Wordpress.pdf (20.5 KB)

Welcome to the Make community!

I would suggest completing the Make Academy before jumping into building a complete scenario.

If you need specific assistance when you are building a scenario it’s easier to help you then.

Otherwise, you can also hire a professional by posting in the Professional Services category.

Here are some useful links and guides you can use to learn more on how to use the Make platform, apps, and app modules. I found these useful when I was learning Make, and hope they might benefit you too —

General

Help Center Basics

Articles & Videos

samliewrequest private consultation

Join the unofficial Make Discord server to chat with other makers!

1 Like

Most likely the WP Jobs Manager manages everything with custom post types so you’ll need to explore how the WordPress API gives you access to these CPTs to read and update them. Once you get that working you most likely will be able to read that data. As for the job descripion are you wondering if you want to update the block editor? I am not sure how much the WordPress API let’s you update there, but in theory that’s possible too. Long learning curve ahead though – I tried the WordPress API and found it very complex but powerful.

2 Likes