Cannot get filter to work after checking for existance of a record

I have a Webhook triggered from Salesforce. For some reason it is triggering a scenario twice. I did some digging and found that others have had the same issue and the suggested solution was to use a data store.
I have set up a data store and start by checking if a record exists with a unique key for the record, if it doesn’t exist then I add a new record. The idea being that when the scenario triggers a second time with the same data the data store record will already exist and so my filter will stop the scenario from proceeding further.

My problem is that I cannot seem to set my filter after checking if a record exists in such as way that it stops if exists = True.

I have tried Exists = false but this doesn’t seem to work, yet I can see that the record exists in my data store
What am I doing wrong?

Datastore

History

Welcome to the Make community!

You’re close, just have to use the Boolean variable {{false}} instead of manually typing false

Screenshot_2024-01-04_210108

2 Likes

Thanks so much, that worked! Not intuitive and nothing to tell you if you are making a mistake here.

No problem, glad I could help!

If you want to learn more about Make, you can read up in the Help Center. I also recommend doing the tutorials in the Make Academy, and learn advanced skills like how to make custom apps to any API in the Make Partner Training Portal - both have certificates for successful completion.

3 Likes