Chat GPT quota?

Hello there,

It has been a few weeks since I am testing a scenario that was working perfectly using a ChatGTP module to summarise some articles.

But for a few days I have had this error in my scenario :
“Scenario has encountered an error while being processed. Fix the error or clear the queue. The reason is: 429 You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details.”

On my profile it seems I still have a lot of Operations and Data transfer for this month on my free plan. (I have only used like 10%)

Does anyone have any idea what could be happening ? Is there a new policy to use ChatGPT module ?

Hello @Will1 nice to meet you.

Did you check if your queue is not full (go to Webhooks section and check your queue)
? There are some limits on a free plan for queue storage. Please check this documentation Webhooks (make.com)

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance.

//VLAD

1 Like

Unfortunately no, I have just deleted every queue and did a new test but i still got that error.

Hi @Will1,

I don’t think it is a Make.com issue and is not related to the quota in Make.

What is the model that you are trying to use? Sometime back there was an issue and still not sure if it still exists or is intended to be that way, But adding a Credit Card in OpenAI seems to resolve that issue.

I think you will find better help in the OpenAI community regarding this.

1 Like

Hi @Runcorn

It seems you were right that quota was on OpenAI side.
With credit card to use API it finally works again.
Thank you for your help !

1 Like