Chatbase dashboard wont show the chatlog

i have chatbase integrated to manychat through make, for some reason this causes some data loss on the way, the worst of all is that i can’t see the chatlogs of the conversations in social networks in the chatbase dashboard. i understand that it has to have something to do with the api calls, but i’m not very knowledgeable on the subject, hope you can help me.

maybe if you could explain to me how to use the chatbase api calls I could correct it.

Welcome to the Make community!

For technical issues or bugs like this, directly contacting support can often lead to a faster resolution. They have access to your specific account details, scenario and scenario logs, server-side logs, and internal tools and resources, which allows them to investigate more thoroughly than what you have access to. Additionally, sharing sensitive information about your situation might not be suitable for an open forum discussion.

You can open a new ticket, or if you are unable to login for some reason, you also can reach support using the contact form on the website.

If you manage to get your issue resolved with support, we’d still love to hear about it! Sharing your solution on the forum can help others facing similar problems.

3 Likes

Hello, thank you very much for your answer. Is it possible that the documentation is wrong because I followed it to the letter and I get error 405.