Collection number different from the application that pulled the data

As you can see in the picture when I receive this data there is an array with several collections the way I need it, but when I go to register it in Google Sheets, it only gives me one collection, does anyone know the solution to this problem?

This is happening bcause the data format is in Array. Hence, when you open it for mapping you will see only the first collection.

However, you can use the GET and MAP function to get values from the array as per your requirement.

Feel free to reach out for help.

Regards,
Manish

Do you have any examples of these MAP and get functions for better understanding?

Here it is:

Feel free to reach out for help at admin@mtec.co.in

Regards,
Manish

2 Likes

Perfect helped me a lot, and I think this is the logic that will help me when doing
I noticed that in the photo, we have the customFieldValues ​​array β†’ collection (information) β†’ data(customFieldId and name) β†’ value(array) / even the part of the name information and custom fieldid are data that I can separate with the map, however there is also the value which is an array and does not separate this information when configuring the map, Do you have any suggestions for this problem?

In that case, you will have to select the Array inside an Array in the Map function. This way you will get the correct data output.

1 Like

Is this format you mean, or is it totally wrong?
what would your tip be?