Connecting Make with Binance via API. IP restrictions don’t work? Make's IP do not solve my issue

Hi
I want to connect Make to execute trades on Binance, but I get an error. The error is “[401] Invalid API-key, IP, or permissions for action.” I have activated on Binance the “Restrict access to trusted IPs only” and added the IPs below.

I added this to Binance, but the error still persists.
https://www.make.com/en/help/connections/allowing-connections-to-and-from-make-ip-addresses

I added a new api key, just to be sure that “it wasn’t me” copying something wrong. Nope nothing.

Any other ideas or suggestions?

There are almost no tuts online on this subject.

Are there any other IPs?

I even added the IPs from Integromat, just to be sure. But still nothing.

@icewebart :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning, so I’m not able to provide a solution to your issue. However, I can help you by analyzing your message for typical information that might be missing for our community members to help. Have you tried whitelisting the IP addresses listed in the link you provided? Additionally, have you tried using a different API key? If you have already tried these steps, please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing so that our community members can help you further.

Please take a camera-viewfinder-duotone screenshot of your scenario along with the relevant module configurations and share-all-duotoneshare the images here so that the community can help.

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make: