Conversion data and cost per conversion are not sent to Google sheets

Hello community!

I’m trying to create an automation to track weekly data from my Facebook ads campaigns. However, conversion and cost-per-conversion data is not sent. Just data like reach, impressions and clicks.

Facebook insights > google sheets

can you help me? I don’t know much about programming, codes, etc. But I managed to direct it correctly, only this data that remains zero in the spreadsheet, even when selecting them.

Thank you very much!

Hi @David_Cascapera ,

Could you add the output bundle of the Facebook module (at least a screenshot)?

Maybe these variables are not fed…

BR,

PBI

2 Likes

Hi @Philippe_Billet ,

Thank you very much for your reply!

Excuse my ignorance, but where do I see this?

Do these metrics need to have variables specified? Because the others are sent normally.

@David_Cascapera

Could you please provide the output of the Facebook module by clicking on the number 1 that appears after running the scenario?

2 Likes

Hi @Msquare_Automation ,

Thank you very much for your reply!

follow the requested data

@David_Cascapera
the output doesn’t include a variable named “cost per conversion,” which means you can’t directly reference it in the set variable module. It’s possible that this value is nested within the fields array. If that’s the case, you’ll need to access it differently. Could you please provide a screenshot by clicking on the plus button next to the fields array? This will give us a clearer picture and help us understand better.

3 Likes