Dalle Open Ai module: Image Not Showing

Hi!
I added the Dalle Open Ai module. Paid for the credits but no image is showing. This is the link:

eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiJ9.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.AFBeJGfXJg9tmxuDc6i8UrN5ilaGGtJFxpZjjEa0DPkrRjcZmuANKQpBuF1v9kokAymGkdGTgUh1F8vtZqI

This is the error message on Google Chrome: This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

AuthenticationFailed

Server failed to authenticate the request. Make sure the value of Authorization header is formed correctly including the signature. RequestId:c92198d7-e01e-001c-7222-8c9e35000000 Time:2023-05-21T20:29:17.8826433Z

Signature fields not well formed.

This prevents me from moving forward on Printful I assume.

DAILL-E Open AI response for the generated message is by default to URL. However, the one you are getting is Base64 Image, Can you verify what you are passing for response format in DALL-E?

The output should look like this,

1 Like

It looks good right? You are getting the image as an URL that you can use now.

1 Like

No same xml error

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

AuthenticationFailed

Server failed to authenticate the request. Make sure the value of Authorization header is formed correctly including the signature. RequestId:629b7703-401e-0011-5bf3-8c7139000000 Time:2023-05-22T21:20:14.3647351Z

Signature fields not well formed.

What is the module after DALL-E that you are using that is throwing this error? can you share the screenshot on how you are accessing and using the URL in subsequent module?

1 Like

Can you share the settings of Printify as it is where the issue is.

1 Like

OK, I still need the mapping setting that you have for printify. But the problem is it is expecting data, so I am not sure how it handles file in Printify.

Maybe, What you can do is use Download a file Module after the DALL-E, and then use the result and filename from there in printify. Can you share me the mapping done in printify for file?

1 Like

How do I download the image when it won’t show the image? I saw someone else had the same problem on a Facebook ad.

Yeah, Change the name to file.png or something like that. That should fix the issue, if you want to make it unique, set the name for something that you use to generate the DALL-E images. You are passing an URL in fileName that won’t work, so just change it to something like somefilename.png as DALL-E returns images in PNG by default.

1 Like

Can you show me where/which module I can change this file name?

Screenshot from 2023-05-23 03-22-18

Change it to something like dalleresult.png. Just remove the Data:url and enter the random filename.

1 Like

Nothing

is added.

It worked though, right? :sweat_smile:

Not sure what printify does, as it seems like you are uploading an image, instead of creating a Product. Not sure what is your usecase look like, maybe check the Image tab and see if image is uploaded there?

If you want to Create a Product, then you will have to use Create a Product Module instead of using Upload an Image.

1 Like

LOL. I’m following the WondrAI tutorial. But yes it works. I got an image. I suppose the next step is to create the product. Thank you. After wasting many credits I got an ugly picture. YAY.

To save credit, for eg, if you need to test a certain module only, then you can right-click any one of the modules and then do Run this module only.

2 Likes

Thanks again. I will keep playing with it.

1 Like