Data verification

Guys, I’m creating a scenario where it takes data from a spreadsheet and checks from a Google Ads API whether that campaign is already in the spreadsheet, in the condition I put it different from (case sensitive) but in the same way it passes campaigns that are already in the spreadsheet. spreadsheet

Hi Marketing Softexpert,

That’s great! What is the question?

Can you please provide the following details about your scenario:

1. Scenario blueprint

Please export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to view the mappings and settings. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826
(Note: Exporting your scenario will not include private information or keys to your connections)

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.3 KB)

2. And most importantly, Output bundles

Please provide the output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then click the white speech bubble on the top-right of each module, save the bundle contents in your text editor as a bundle.json file, and upload it here into this discussion thread.
Screenshot_2023-10-06_141025

Providing the output bundles will allow others to replicate what is going on in the scenario even if they do not use the external service.

3. Screenshots and/or links to your spreadsheet

Following these steps will allow others to assist you here. Thanks!

2 Likes

OK, I can’t send the file here because it’s an application that has an API connection with Google Ads, so it has restricted information… to help you better, I’ll take screenshots and send them here!
To explain better in the first photo, this integration is done with Google Ads where it returns the name of the campaigns that are active in Google Ads.

The second step now in this other photo is a connection made with Excel, where you have written down the names of some campaigns.

Now the third and final step is to pass a filter, in this case, go through the name of the campaigns saved in the Excel and Google Ads spreadsheets and check if the campaign that is active in Google Ads has already been noted, entered in Excel, if not already inserted. , then I want you to register this new excel campaign, how can I do that?

In this scenario, I have already tried to use the filter to check the name of the Google Ads campaign, it has to be different from the record in Excel, if this condition is true, you can record the name of the new campaign in Excel, but when activating the scenario it records campaigns that are already in Excel, showing that the filter process is not working: