Automation applications

Hello everyone, I would like to see if there is any possibility of building a flow in an automated way, example:

In the image above as you can see, each flow is for a type of google ads campaign! it was created to capture google ads metrics from x campaigns and then in this flow there is a filter with the name of the campaign to enter and go to google sheets. However, with each new campaign created in google ADS, I have to create another application and put this new campaign in the filter.

To conclude, my goal is to try to somehow, after creating this campaign in google ads, create this flow with a new application in an automated way…
someone has already tried to do something like that, it doesn’t necessarily have to be with google ads, but with other applications, other flows that meet this requirement of automatically generating a new application

Hi. You can try use a Spreadsheet with all IDS for the campaigns and apps. Maybe you can use the same flow for all of them (it’s only a guess)

If you need additional support, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Cheers
//HFBR

1 Like

From what I understand, it’s a great idea yes! but just to see if that’s right, you say I put all the campaign names (IDS) inside an excel spreadsheet and filter by this spreadsheet, this?

Yes. Use and table to control the IDs and let the scenario ready to use the ids as parameters.

If you need additional support, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Cheers
//HFBR

1 Like

Hello, @Marketing_Softexpert, as @Wemakefuture rightly says, you can create a conditioner that, depending on a campaign value, selects the form where the data is entered.

I share an example, in this case the attribute to identify in which form to enter the values is the campaign_id

Let me know if this solution works for you.

The output of each case is the ID of the google spreadsheet

2 Likes

It has a slight difference from what I really need, but with your detailed answer I managed to get other ideas with that same flow but in the format I need, very good resolution at first, from my point of view it can be used for various types of logic …

2 Likes