Date Format

Hello,

I use Cognito Forms for my forms.
I send one of these forms to Google Sheets via the corresponding module in Make. The problem is that the system field for the entry date (in CognitoForms) is added in the form: 2024-03-25T21:08:33.02Z, whereas I’d like it in the form: 25/03/2024 20:33.
I can’t figure out how to adapt the correct format in my scenario.
Thanks for help,
Marc

Hi @Marc_Badjou
You can try out the following formatDate function to change the date to the required format by replacing the now variable with your date

output:

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

3 Likes

Thanks for this suggestion, I’d like to test it but I don’t see the option I should choose in the list of tools (Actions, aggregators).

Regards

Marc

Edit : Ok, I found it.
I can only connect the tool to the router, but it’s in the Sheet file that the date must be correctly formatted (in my form entry, it’s correctly formatted).

You do not have to use any other module, you can just use the formula that @Msquare_Automation has shared at the place where you are making the mapping to the date. And substitute {{now}} with the date filed you are receiving from your form.

@Marc_Badjou

You don’t need any additional modules to format the date. You can achieve this directly within Google Sheets. Simply apply the following formula where you want to display the formatted date, as you mentioned.
Also please note to change the “now” variable in the formula with the date variable you require

2 Likes

Thanks for your help, my problem is solved.

Marc

1 Like

My bad, I don’t have the same result