Decode Checksum

Is there any possibility to decode what this error is?

2 Likes

@Sam_Krausz :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is here to help. I’m still learning, so I need you to provide more information about your issue so that our community members can help you. Can you please provide more details about the error you are experiencing? Thank you!

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

Can someone please help me?

Would it be possible to get any help here?

I need help as soon as possible with this issue!

This error occurs at least five times a day for me

Hi, Sam. Hope you’re doing well today!

So I take it you’re using an HTTP module or making a Custom API call based on your screenshot.

By the Status Code [503], I can tell this is a Service Unavailable Error

This indicates the external server is temporarily down or overloaded, and so the request failed. The best way to go about it would be to use the Break error-handling directive to Retry the request automatically and continue with the scenario execution without causing errors or disrupting your workflow.

rec

I hope this works for you! If you’re interested in learning more, we’re developing a lot of interesting stuff on our Academy!

1 Like

Where can I find help of How to use the Break error handling

(there is no course on it right now on your Academy pages)

True, Sam. We’re still working on that. Meanwhile, you can find more info here: https://www.make.com/en/help/errors/retry?_ga=2.206607379.12333396.1677159581-113566104.1673452061#using-the-break-directive

1 Like

No its not good

The problem is, this is NOT coming in as an error - How can I attached an error handling to a non error module?

Hey Sam

Did you tick the “Evaluate all States as Errors” option?

brave_LIkmYUdxJ9

1 Like

No

Can you tell me please what it will do? After I change it, what will happen?

As soon as you set this option to YES, all Errors will be collectable using an Error Handler (https://www.make.com/en/help/errors/retry) (you need to use the BREAK one).
Just follow the explanation above to see how to add a BREAK module so that you can fix your problem.

2 Likes