Yesterday I set up some scenarios that use the Discord module “Watch Channel Messages”
The intention is to pull messages from discord and then send to an airtable.
I created a discord bot as per Make instructions.
All worked good and has been running and pulling messages into airtable.
I haven’t touched them since. Or the bot in discord.
Until this morning. Now the scenarios are failing with this error:
Cannot initialize the scenario because of the reason ‘Cannot use ‘in’ operator to search for ‘options’ in rpc://discord@2/warningSignAboutPrivilegeIntent’
Any ideas? Anyone else experiencing similar issue?
Edit: this is happening to all the scenarios that were working previously. And I just tried to set up a new one and it also fails with above error message on the discord module.
Same here! All working fine until this morning when every scenario using Wathch Channel Messages were paused because of errors.
Edit: It seems to be working fine now
I have the same problem since this morning.
As @boscosoler said, it’s working again.
To pull messages through a webhook in make,com and send them to Airtable
- Set up a webhook in make,com to receive incoming messages.
- Configure the Airtable integration in make,com.
- Define the data structure for the messages to be sent to Airtable.
- Handle the incoming webhook request and extract the relevant data.
- Use the Airtable integration to create a record in Airtable with the extracted data.
- Test the integration and make any necessary adjustments.
- By following these steps, your client can automate the process of pulling messages from make,com’s webhook and sending them to Airtable for storage and further processing.
Expert Help !
We’ve seen this bug across a range of Apps earlier today - we’ve pulled out all the stops and deployed a hot fix just now, so please try again.
If you’re still getting the problem after the timestamp of this message, please raise a Support ticket here.
It’s working now - thank you.