Does anyone use Make for their ecom brands, and automation of social media?

Hi guys,

Currently working through the Academy courses, and with each new module completed, I’m getting more and more ideas of how I can use Make to my advantage within the ecommerce world.

I wanted to open a conversation with like minded people, and to exchange some ideas of how you use Make to automate your Etsy, Shopify, website etc. stores and your social media content.

Currently I’m automating from my Etsy store RSS feed, and posting to Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter/X and Instagram, to highlight new products.

It’s great, but I will be working on making it better. Currently it’s a generic type template, that punches out almost identical content every day.

I will be working on making the content more diverse and entertaining, but I don’t want to spend endless hours creating myself, and would much rather have this process, somewhat take care of itself. RE: automated product descriptions and titles, hashtags, media (videos/photos/reels/stories).

I feel this will be a long work in progress, but would love to get your insights and to even collaborate on a few ideas or scenario automations.

Cheers. Look forward to hearing from you legends!

Best regards,
Joel

2 Likes

I am using Make to automate e-commerce stores on Shopify and Etsy, from product creation to social media.

4 Likes

Hi mate. Appreciate you responding to the call out. I’d love to hear about what you are doing in more detail.
Always keen to exchange some ideas.
Drop me a message when you have the time.
Cheers,
Joel

1 Like

Hello to both @rthidden and @Skew-if

I’m also trying to do exactly the same thing. Just starting now.
I would love to share or even collaborate with you guys.

Would you be interested to further share?

Regards!

1 Like