Does the Signable Integration actually work?

I’ve been trying to use the Signable intergation to get e-signatures for customer specific PDFs created by a third party. We’re taking a PDF from GMail, passing it to PDF.co to extract customer details and to add the signature tags Signable needs.

When the finished PDF is passed to Signable using their “Send An Envelope” module everything works ok, but in Signable I get an error saying no signature tags have been assigned. If I upload the same PDFs directly to Signable then the tags are visible and I can send the envelope as expected. I’ve asked Signable what the issue is, Signable say it’s Make’s problem to fix. I’ve raised a support request with Make but no-one has responded.

I’ve also tried making a direct API call to Signable to send an envelope using the code I’ve copied from the Signable API documentation. This time I get an error in Make saying there’s no envelope name but it’s in the first line of code. Signable again don’t seem interested.

Has anyone managed to get sending an envelope from Make via Signable to work or shall I give up and use another e-signature platform. I’m trying to stick with Signable as it has an integration with our CRM system.

Thanks

Envelope API.pdf (319.8 KB)
Send Envelope.pdf (537.4 KB)

From Make Support:

This is a known issue and we’ve reported it to our developers and we will let you know once this is fixed.

For the time being, you could set up the request using the Make an API Call module, following the requirements outlined here

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Let me know should you have any further questions related to this issue. If you need help with something else, please submit a new ticket and we will get back to you promptly.

From Signable

Attached you’ll find a blueprint of the Signable “Make An Api Call” Scenario that has been
blueprint (2).json (5.6 KB)
successful with each send.
Feel free to test it out yourself by importing it into your Make account. If you’re not sure how to import, simply follow these steps:
1 - Create a new Scenario or click into an existing Scenario
2 - Click the 3 dots “…” down the bottom of the page, next to the “Explain Flow” aeroplane symbol.
3 - Select Import Blueprint & select the file I’ve attached to this email.

3 Likes

Hello @Statoncoe :wave:

Just wanted to quickly jump in and thank you for sharing the insights and information from our support team and Signable. :pray:

Keep up the good work! :sunny:

1 Like