Eventbrite attendees to Brevo contact list

Hey,

I tried doing this a while back but switched to zapier as the eventbrite app in make didnt show in a way I would know which event it was. So I created it in Zapier. However I prefer Make.

So, I have a couple of recurring events on evetbrite (let’s say I have recurring event A and recurring event B). What I want is to make sure that all attendees of one of the occurences of event A need to be added to the matching list in Brevo (X) and the all attendees of one of the occurences of event B need to be added to the matching list in Brevo (Y).
When I tried doing this before I wanted each event to have it’s own list in brevo but that seemed a lot of work, so I just add members of all occurrences of the same recurring event to the same list.

The problem is: when I add the eventbrite module to a scenario: it shows all events by showing their title only. Which means I see 10 times recurring event A (no distinction in name) and 10 times recurring event B (and they seem to be sorted by date; guessing from the fact they alternate in the list).

There is no way for me to know which event is which because they all have the same name (since an occurence of a recurring event has the name of the main event).
There is also no way to select multiple occurences in the eventbrite module.

Extra info: as you can imagine, I dont want to set up a scenario and change it every time for another event date. I want to set and forget (Like eventbrite…the recurring happens automatically).

Any ideas on how to do this??
IMHO it would be great if you could multi select events (and see dates or identifiers).

Thanks!

Welcome to the Make community!

That’s a great idea! I’m sure others would agree that this is a nice feature to have.

You can submit this suggestion to the Idea exchange, under App improvement ideas.

Don’t forget to search for it first, just in case someone already suggested it, so that you don’t end up creating a duplicate.
Screenshot_2024-01-17_130153

Alternatively, you can call the List Events by Organization endpoint directly to get the event IDs.

samliewrequest private consultation

Join the unofficial Make Discord server to chat with other makers!

2 Likes