Excel file scenario freezing

I have a scenario that I’m trying to create. It would update rows in an excel file. The problem is that the file is large, and every time I go into the module to begin mapping the rows to the data, it freezes. I’ve tried this on several computers and it’s not working.
Any suggestions?

Perhaps Excel is not the right tool for the job. Consider alternative data storage services.

I need it to be in Excel. This is a doc for an audit, we need to follow the auditor’s format.

For technical issues like this, directly contacting support can often lead to a faster resolution. They have access to your specific account details, scenario and scenario logs, server-side logs, and internal tools and resources, which allows them to investigate more thoroughly than what you have access to. Additionally, sharing sensitive information about your situation might not be suitable for an open forum discussion.

You can open a new ticket, or if you are unable to login for some reason, you also can reach support using the contact form on the website.

If you manage to get your issue resolved with support, we’d still love to hear about it! Sharing your solution on the forum can help others facing similar problems.

2 Likes