Extract variables from seperate line items from the same bundle

I am trying to get the variables QUANTITY and NAME from the Line Items in this 1 Bundle, there are a variable number of line items in the Bundle. But when I use the Text Agregator it only uses the first line item of the bundle. Not the 3 of this example.

Welcome to the Make community!

Could you please share screenshots of the module fields and filters in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can also export the scenario blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (12.34 KB)

If possible, could you also please provide the input/output bundles of the modules by running the scenario, then clicking the bubble on the top-right of each module, taking screenshots of, and copying the contents into this discussion thread:

Screenshot_2023-08-29_100800

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @timstijntjes

Line Item is an array, so in order to retrieve all the items within this array, please use an iterator prior to using the text aggregator.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes

I solved it by adding this iterator

then use this text agregator

and use the outpout of that in the messages that are sent

Hello there @timstijntjes :wave:

I just wanted to quickly step in and say awesome work figuring this out with the help of @samliew and @Msquare_Automation :clap:

Thanks a lot for sharing your final approach with us and for marking this topic as solved. It helps keep the community organized and makes it easier for future users seeking similar information. :pray: