Filter data array from HTTP module

Hello team,

I have a problem with filters. After an HTTP module, I want to keep only data with specific name.

But my filter doesn’t work :frowning:

if someone already have this problem

Regards,

You’ll have to use the array Iterator module on the array before you can filter on individual items.

3 Likes

I think you have to use the dot notation to go into the title collection and say which attribut should contain “Concert”.

Something like this:

3 Likes

Hello @samliew and ty for your answer.

It doesn’t work :confused:

Hello @Levin

I tried too but seems doesn’t work.

You are using an “Array” operator, when you are comparing two “Strings” (text).

Change it to text comparison.

3 Likes

@samliew ty

but i’m stupid i guess. cant do a simple filter

So now, i’m here

So it’s my title is an array now but when i tried to use array filter for title contains concert. its doesn’t work.

To be clearer,

I need all the articles to be filtered at the same time. Since I want to send a single enwsletter with all headlines containing the term “concert”. If it filters each title one by one, it won’t work.

I have headhache of that :frowning:

You can Iterate, Filter, then Aggregate back to an array or text.

Every result (item/record) from a iterator/search/match module will output a bundle. To “combine” them into a single structure, you’ll need to use an aggregator of some sort.

Aggregators are modules that accumulate multiple bundles into one single bundle. An example of a commonly-used aggregator module is the Array aggregator module. The next popular aggregator is the Text Aggregator which is very flexible and has applies to many use-cases.

There are other types of aggregator modules, click the below links to find out more:

2 Likes