Filter Text Parser (Match Pattern) Module

I am using the Text Parser (Match Pattern) Module and I want to continue the execution route even if the module finds no matches (already have this marked as Yes). I want to create two paths, one when a match is found and another when a match is not found. The filter doesn’t seem to recognize the Text Parser module… Does anyone have a workaround solution for this?
Thank you!

Have you tried testing a route filter for number of bundles in the text parser? Or you can set the result of the text parser to a variable and test whether it is null or not.

Thanks for your reply Alex. I’m unable to call upon the text parser in the filter, even for number of bundles. The module doesn’t appear as something I can put into the condition (see screenshot, my text parser module is 42 and not available). How would I set the result as a variable? I’m using the Match Pattern module (see screen shot for module set up). With ‘Continue execution of the route even if the module finds no matches’ checked, it sends everything through match or no match, the output is empty in both cases (screenshot below).

Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 9.32.58 AM

Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 9.22.25 AM

Ah you need to use capture groups. There’s another thread here on regular expressions that is gold.

1 Like

@katie Did you solve it eventually with the help of @alex.newpath comments?

2 Likes

@Bjorn.drivn @alex.newpath Yes, thank you that worked perfect. I just put parentheses around my expression. Thank you! @alex.newpath

1 Like