Formidable Forms

Hi Everyone,

I am struggling to get meta from the Formidable Forms WebHook. Make finds the EntryID, Created at etc detail, but no metadata pulls through from the form to the next module. Does anyone have experience in setting up a Watch Entries Trigger, which then can pass the data though to another module?

Welcome to the Make community!

You can try the Get module

Screenshot_2024-03-09_220332

2 Likes

Hi Sam,

Thank you for responding. It seems to pulling through the data, however, I am now getting a 404 Invalid Form ID error. O you perhaps know anything about this?

Hi Sam,

Thank you for responding. It seems to pulling through the data, however, I am now getting a 404 Invalid Form ID error. Do you perhaps know anything about this?

I see that Michaela (Michaela Make) is a moderator Michaela Make - dealt with this in August - October 2023, but I see the thread was closed end of October, so I cannot see the solution. Do you perhaps have a means of making contact with her?

Formidable forms Form ID not recognised - application issue? - Questions & Answers - Make Community

It’s the weekend, you can probably just wait for @Michaela to respond.

Hello @Rhett_Finck welcome to the Make Community :wave:

Firstly, thank you for raising this and for noting that the original thread dedicated to this topic was closed. That definitely shouldn’t have happened, and I apologize for any confusion it may have caused. I’ve gone ahead and reopened it.

I’m very sorry but there are currently no updates I could share regarding this issue. We’ve escalated it to our developers, and we’ll keep you posted on any progress. As soon as there is any news, I’ll make sure to share it here as well as in the original thread.

I genuinely apologize for any trouble and frustration this may have caused.
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding throughout this process. :pray:

1 Like

Thank you for your response. No problem, I understand these things happen.
I think it’s important that the developers deal with it asap. I see Pabbly Connect and Zapier, have correctly connected (although Zapier has limitations in actions), but obviously, make.com is my go to, and I would prefer not to venture out of my comfort zone. :blush:

Have a great day,

Kind regards,

Rhett

1 Like