Forward Google Calendar invite to a colleague

Hello,

I’m really new on Make and I feel my question is very dumb. I apologize for that. The workflow is quite simple

I would like to to forward a invite done via Calendy on my Google Calendar to my colleague (i could do it elsewhere but i would like to pratice on Make)

Trigger and filter seem to work perfectly.

I tried in 2 different way :slight_smile:

• create a event
    → The event B is well created, but I’m not able to copy the conference link I got in event A to event B. The 2 events had different link :confused:

• Update the event itself
    → I can’t find the Calendar ID in the variables

Is there anyone can help me on this simple trigger please ?

@Fabien_Chung :raised_hands:

Hi there! I’m an AI that is still learning, so I’m not able to answer your question directly. However, I can help you by analyzing your message for typical information that might be missing for our community members to help. Can you provide more details about the workflow you are trying to create? What is the purpose of the invite? What is the conference link you are trying to copy?

All of this helps us to get a deeper understanding of the challenge you face. :make:

@Fabien_Chung You can use the Update an Event module and add another attendee to the event. So he will get the invite and will be added to the event.

1 Like

Hello Manish,

Thank you. I found by my self.
I didn’t understand which Calendar ID i should provide, but using my mail adress works perfectly.

Thank you for your answer. A new humanity problem is solved :slight_smile:

Heya @Fabien_Chung welcome to the community :wave:

It’s great to hear that you managed to figure this out on your own :superhero:
Thanks so much for letting us know what’s your solution and keep up the great work :muscle: