From Google Drive to Google Sheets

Respected,

I am asking for detailed help.

I want to convert the pdf file from the google drive folder into text, and insert it into google spreadsheets. but I want to have some kind of data processor: replacing the order of the columns, so that the data is not repeated, so that when starting google sheets, the content is deleted and it learns again. data in green format) and from that module to send to google sheets but only to know how to set it to work correctly. can someone give me instructions or pointers on this?

Welcome to the Make community!

Sorry, I don’t understand what you’re trying to do. Could you provide some screenshots of the sheet, and your scenario?

2 Likes
  1. when a new pdf is loaded into the folder on Google Drive (in place of the old one) to activate automation

2. when activated, to convert that pdf file into a text file

3. to process the textual data (replace the order of the columns, not to display some data, to make order and grouping…)

4. that when placing that data, Google Sheets should first be cleaned completely (after updating - so that the previous table is not repeated with the new one), and then that data should be placed in the existing Google Sheets table

Is it ok now sir?

Welcome to the Make community!

Yes, that is possible. You’ll need a minimum of five modules:

Give it a go and let us know if you have any issues!

2 Likes