Front App integration Not creating the Messages and providing an erroneous cnv ID

Hi, I have a scenario that creates emails and sends them using the Front App, Then creates a link with the conversation ID from the Create Message Module. This link is not working properly, seems that the API is not working and when we try to open the conversation, it opens a completely unrelated one. Seems that the automation is breaking at some point and not working as intended.

Any Ideas as to how to solve this?

Here is the scenario.

##Here is a bundle that seems to work properly, however, this message does not exist in Front. and if you try to open the cnv_ID or the msg_ID it opens an unrelated one.

Please help, let me know if more information has to be uploaded to this topic

Doing some research I found that when a Message is created the SMTP conn gets closed. How can I validate this first to ensure the Message is sent?

Is there a reason why the connections get closed? Maybe too many operations are sent?

This doesn’t seem to be a Make issue. You’ll have to contact Front for this, as it has to do with the connection between Front and your email hosting provider.

2 Likes

hey @samliew Thanks for your response.

I already solved the problem with the smtp error.

Wondering if you could help me with another Issue.

When my scenario is creating the messages in Front, from the output I am getting the conversation ID and the Message ID. For some reason, these IDs are not correct and seem to get stuck in a draft.

I escalated this to the front team and they said that the API request is creating a Draft and a Message at the same call and that maybe this is the reason why the messages are not created.

Are you able to assist here? and guide me to a solution?

I’m sorry I’m not quite sure about this new issue, you might need to let Make support know about what Front support told you about the backend stuff, so that they can investigate the integration issues further.

For technical issues or bugs like this, directly contacting Make support can often lead to a faster resolution. They have access to your specific account details, scenario and scenario logs, server-side logs, and internal tools and resources, which allows them to investigate more thoroughly than what you have access to. Additionally, sharing sensitive information about your situation might not be suitable for an open forum discussion.

You can open a new ticket, or if you are unable to login for some reason, you also can reach support using the contact form on the website.

If you manage to get your issue resolved with support, we’d still love to hear about it! Sharing your solution on the forum can help others facing similar problems.

2 Likes