Get an oauth token to download file

Hi there. I’m building a scenario that gets a call recording url from a zoom phone call and then I’d like to download that recording for qa review purposes.

I’m able to get the URL for the recording but to download I need an oauth authorization token. Here is the info from their docs:

The URL to download the recording. For security purposes, you must provide an OAuth access token in the Authorization header to download the recording file using this URL. Example:

--url {download_url} \
  --header 'authorization: Bearer {access_token} \
  --header 'content-type: application/json'

I am able to use the zoom modules which include an oauth connection but in this case I need to download a URL and include an access token. How do I do that?

Welcome to the Make community!

Is this the module you are trying to use? If not, try this module to download recordings instead of the HTTP app.

Screenshot_2024-02-02_110239

1. Screenshots of module fields

Please share screenshots of relevant module fields and mappings in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can upload images here using the Upload icon in the text editor:
Screenshot_2023-10-07_111039

2 Likes

No. I was trying to download with the HTTP module. I didn’t see what you are referring to. I just tried and it worked. Thanks so much.

2 Likes