I’m working on a side project and within my automation I need to attach a label to a draft in order to kick off another automation for verification. (It has to be done this way in order to preserve the Gmail Thread)
This is the output from the creation of the Draft, note the Message ID Structure.
I had that same thought when debugging and it resulted in issue, I even went as far as stripping the hyphens and “<” out with the same result. I didn’t document that finding, so thank you for your suggestion!
Sadly the only way I was able to get the scenario to work was hard coding the legacy-id, which isn’t an option for the automation.
I opened a ticket with support for this, it’s definitely at the module level when a new Gmail Draft is made. Hoping I don’t have to change gears and redo the automation in Python :X