Go high level lead connector watch events

I am trying to make a scenario with Go high level (GHL) watch events. The goal is so every time a new contact is uploaded to GHL it triggers this make automation. However, it won’t integrate with GHL. I have tried putting in my API key and ID and it still doesn’t work. Has anyone recently done this?

Thanks!

1 Like

I am also unable to get it to connect. It always gives me the following error message even though I am able to connect using the other HighLevel Connections:

TypeError: Cannot read property ‘clientKeys’ of null

Is anyone else having this issue?

Same issue here - going to set it up using GHL workflows and have that catch a webhook

If you have the Make DevTool Chrome extension installed, you should be able to view the request and response headers and body from each module when you manually run the scenario.

From the Help Center article about the Make DevTool:

Make DevTool allows you to debug your Make scenarios in a completely new way. It adds an extra pane to the Chrome Developer Tools. Using this new debugger pane, you’re able to check all the manual runs of your scenario, review all the performed operations and see the details of every API call performed. It also brings a whole bunch of new opportunities for Apps development. You’re able to check every call that your app has performed. Thanks to this extension, you can easily debug your scenario, see which module, operation, even which single response causes the error, and then get your scenario back on track. Try it out and let your scenarios shine!

For more information on how to install and use this, see https://www.make.com/en/help/scenarios/integromat-devtool

For quicker assistance with bugs and technical problems, you may want to contact support directly. They respond very quickly and update you frequently on the status of their investigation.

Hope you can share the resolution with us if you manage to solve this problem!

1 Like

Hello everyone @here thank you very much for reporting this in the community :pray:

I just wanted to inform you that this issue has already been reported to our dev team and that they will investigate it as soon as possible.

I’ll keep you all posted right here in this thread as soon as we have any news. If you’d prefer to receive updates directly to your inbox, please open a ticket with us. Our support team will ensure that you receive automated updates as soon as they become available

I am very sorry for any trouble or inconvenience this is causing.
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. :pray:

1 Like