Go High Level API 2.0 upgrade

I reached out to Go High Level’s support to ask about their API. The questions I had were in reference to API v1. They have since released v2 and recommending developers move to the new version. Older APIs are going to be deprecated.

Would someone know if Make.com is using or has updated their modules to be compatible with v2.0?

Here is Go High Level’s v2 API for reference: Overview | Integrations API

This new v2 is using OAuth authorization, which might create more complexity for us using Make.

OAuth steps: Authorization | Integrations API

You’ll have to contact support so that they can add an OAuth 2.0 connection to the modules.

For technical issues like this, directly contacting support can often lead to a faster resolution. They have access to your specific account details, scenario and scenario logs, server-side logs, and internal tools and resources, which allows them to investigate more thoroughly than what you have access to. Additionally, sharing sensitive information about your situation might not be suitable for an open forum discussion.

You can open a new ticket, or if you are unable to login for some reason, you also can reach support using the contact form on the website.

If you manage to get your issue resolved with support, we’d love to hear about it! Sharing your solution on the forum can help others facing similar problems.

3 Likes

Did you already resolve this? I am trying to add the watch events high level module but it won’t work!

Hi Ashdon, I sent an email to support and here’s what they told me.

The update was released. You could check that there is new connection type when you create a new connection.

It seems like they’ve updated the Connection type to be OAuth and kept the same modules (e.g. add contact).

As for your problem with adding a watch event, you may want to create a new post and take screenshots to explain what’s happening for you.

3 Likes

Hello there @Tom_Hudock :wave:

Glad to know that the issue is not a problem anymore!

Thank you very much for sharing the response from our magnificent support team. We appreciate you keeping the community neat and tidy. :broom:

@Ashdon feel free to create a new topic to get our community to help you with this issue. Remember that the more screenshots and info you provide, the better!

Keep up the good work!

1 Like