Google Calnedar connection

I want to get information from the Google calendar module about Free\busy information.
Can I get this kind of information (free\busy) only from a calendar that I don’t have direct access to?
How can I see if a calendar is busy or free in a given time slot if it’s not connected to my Make account?
Is there a way to ask for permission?

Sorry. You can’t access info from a calendar that is not under your account. The calendar do not need be connected in Make but need be under your Google Calendar account connected.

If you need additional support, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Cheers
//HFBR

1 Like

Do you have any idea if I create a web app, and use Make as a platform for automation processes, and someone connects to my app, how he would be able to use his calendar permission to see another calendar free\busy info?
Like if you will sign up for my app, I would like to enable you the option to see in my app the free\busy data of calendars from your google account.
How this is possible?

What do you want is a Calendly feature. I think you must try use this service

If you need additional support, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Cheers
//HFBR

1 Like

Also Clockwise provides a similar functionality to Calendly and to what you are describing @gilad_kahani + it helps you better organize your time. Worth a try as well.

1 Like