Google Drive to Gmail Multiple Attachments

I’ve seen multiple posts on this but for some reason I cannot get mine to work.

I want to download 3 files from my Gdrive and send them all in 1 email. However, there are 3 emails being sent with 1 attachment each. Everyone else’s issue was setting the source module incorrectly. I don’t think I have that issue. Any advice?

Just want to say a fellow make community member helped me out with this issue. The problem was that I had an iterator but the google drive was already acting as an iterator.

After deleting, the flow worked! For anyone else looking for a similar solution here is the final flow.

1 Like

Every result (item/record) from a search module will output a separate bundle. To “combine” them into a single structure, you’ll need to use an aggregator of some sort.

Aggregators are modules that accumulate multiple bundles into one single bundle. An example of a commonly-used aggregator module is the Array aggregator module.

Iterators on the other hand, exclusively works with arrays. If your input isn’t an array, you won’t be able to work with and aggregate the results correctly.

The source module should be set to whatever the multiple bundles are coming from, which in your case is the search module NOT the iterator which is doing nothing.

3 Likes

Appreciate the detailed explanation. Thanks!!

2 Likes