Google Drive (upload a File) Runtime Error 429

I have been running a scenario successfully for over a year to track incoming calls and voicemails that I get email notifications for. Pretty simple, every 15 minutes it checks my email, if there is an email from Kall8 it grabs the attachment if there is one and drops it in a google drive. Then it logs the email details and the link to the attachment in a google sheet.

Just a little over an hour ago I started getting a Runtime Error in the Google Drive part of the scenario. I am unable to find why this is no longer connecting. My google drive connections are all up to date and I reconnected and refreshed.

I am pretty much a noob at this and was pretty proud of setting it up in the first place, and now that it isn’t working I am coming up blank on how to get it back.

Can anyone help?

This is the information that is showing up-

RuntimeError

[429] Sorry… body { font-family: verdana, arial, sans-serif; background-color: #fff; color: #000; }

Google
Sorry…

We’re sorry…

… but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can’t process your request right now.

See Google Help for more information.

Google Home

Origin

Google Drive

Automatic error handler

If you want to handle this error automatically, choose one of the following options. This will create a new error-handler route in your scenario. You can then expand the route in any way you like.

Ignore all errors
Ignore errors of type RuntimeError
More information about error handling

2 Likes

Hi I literately just ran into this same type of issue today not an hour before you.

Context:

I have a scenario that grabs a set of pdfs from a source (application process) and drops them in google drive. We use this process to convert the files to pdfs from binary and serves as a backup for the files maybe 20 times a days with no more than 1MB of data to deposit each run. However, the initial error that stopped the scenario was around google drive verification:

1. Module initiation failed with an error : “Failed to verify account, Please try again later.”
  2. Scenario intialiazaiton failed with an error: Cannot initialize the scenario because of the reason ‘Failed to verify account. Please try again later.’

After verifying and reauthorizing my account through the connections section, I attempted to rerun the scenario and started getting 429’s about rate limitations. What’s odd is the the file seems to be getting create in the google folder, but with none of the content from the previous module.

Though below seems to be a resource to help resolve or fix rate limiting errors, the scenario I’ve employed has not even had the opportunity to hit those rate limits, even according to googles standards:

Looking forward to whatever resolution Make.com people have to address this. My coworker is suggesting that Google has blacklisted the module for whatever reason, but I’m super unclear how the module works that would result in that type of action from Google.

Same issue is happening here

Same here… waiting for a solution.

Hello @here :wave:

Thank you for raising this issue here. We are sorry for all the inconvenience and trouble this issue has caused.

Our devs detected that the issue was caused on Google’s side and luckily it has already been resolved.

Thank you

2 Likes

I’ve still got the issue.

Same again now happening

Hi, I still have this issue. Although it worked last night.

I still have this problem.

I’ve still got the issue.

While it was briefly resolved for me, the problem is back for me. Seeing that it is on google’s end-- but wondering what type of priority it is for google to fix?

Make support is horrible. Same issue twice in one week and more than 2 days to solve it. No updates

Hey @here :wave:

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue caused. Our developers successfully identified the issue and delivered a hotfix stabilizing the Google Drive upload.

Thank you for your understanding :pray: