Google Photos Watch Media Item "From now on" doesn't work as expected

Hi,

It looks like I found a previous post that talked about the same issue I have and the post is the following : Past post

Now this is my situation :
I am trying to use the trigger Google photo Watch media item from the Google Photos App to update a notion Database where I store title, media item id and link of the file I uploaded.
I am triggering the scenario from a webhook separately and this part is working fine.
However when I choose where to start on the google photos module to : “From Now on”
The module is not triggering. I kind of found a workaround by changing the date of the picture to a date later than today, but it doesn’t work every time and it is annoying to have to add this step.

When I choose where to start to : “All” the scenario runs perfectly.

Here is my scenario :

Does someone knows how to fix this problem or has a workaround?

This appears to be a bug then.

For technical issues or bugs like this, directly contacting support can often lead to a faster resolution. They have access to your specific account details, scenario and scenario logs, server-side logs, and internal tools and resources, which allows them to investigate more thoroughly than what you have access to. Additionally, sharing sensitive information about your situation might not be suitable for an open forum discussion.

You can open a new ticket, or if you are unable to login for some reason, you also can reach support using the contact form on the website.

If you manage to get your issue resolved with support, we’d still love to hear about it! Sharing your solution on the forum can help others facing similar problems.