Google Sheet - Connection not working - New Data not showing

Hi everyone

I believe this should be a simple fix but for some reason I am unable to get it done

I am trying to connect my Make account to a Google sheet I have on my drive

For some reason I can see older google sheets but not the newest one I recently uploaded

I have remade the connection and it seems to connect to the drive fine however it only indicates past sheets

I have tried to manually map it but it cannot find the actual sheet even if I use the sheetID

I have deleted the scenario a few times and started again, no difference

The only thing I see different is that within the connection tab my email is coming up 3 times rather than once but even so I cannot seem to find the right sheet

Any help would be truly appreciated

@KelvinPM

To ensure visibility of the sheet with the corresponding connection, it’s important to use the same account that has the Google Sheet included in the connection. If you have multiple connections, you can try each connection separately to confirm visibility.

Here’s how you can do it:

1. Use the account associated with the Google Sheet connection.
  2. If you have multiple connections, switch between them one at a time to check visibility.

If you require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel

2 Likes

@Msquare_Automation

Yes I am currently using the same account where Google Sheets has the connection, also tried your methods several times, unfortunately the issue persists.

Wow, can’t believe it

The solution was so simple yet very silly of me not to work it out

So the files I originally uploaded were Excel files and whilst they do open fine on Google Sheets, they are not treated as Google Sheets within the file information details, so therefore when using Make it didn’t consider them as Google Sheets.

Just in case anyone comes across this type of issue

2 Likes

Heya there @KelvinPM :wave:

It’s inspiring to see you defeating your struggles. Thanks a lot for keeping us posted on your progress!

Have a great day! :meow_party: