Google Sheet Watch New Rows

Hello,
I have created a very simple scenario that watches for new rows in Google Sheet and creates / updates new contacts in MailChimp.
Is there a way to force the scenario to process all the rows from scratch (not just new rows) every time I run the scenario? Only way I have found it is by creating a new google drive connection every time but it’s not very practical. Many thanks

Welcome to the Make community!

Instead of watching new rows, you need to use the search range/rows module if you want to get all of them.

3 Likes

Hi @fab404,

The Watch New Rows module is going to do just that, watch for new rows since the last time it got triggered.

If you manually run it, and want to take all rows (or start on a specific row), you can right-click the module, and click on Choose where to start:

You can then select All:

This should get you all the rows on the spreadsheet. But only for that one time.

If you want to always get all the rows, you’ll want to use the Search Rows module.

If you want to get “instant” data throughput, you could chain these together, so that you use the Watch new Rows module as the trigger for your scenario and add a Search Rows module immediately after, to get all the rows.

Or you could just use the Search Rows module, and schedule your scenario to run once a day (for example).

4 Likes