Google sheets Search rows Do not returning Data (Output)

Hello everyone, I am facing this problem for 4-5 days and cannot find solution. MY scenario is this: Webhook receives data date but it is string,name, surname and phone number ,Google sheets Search rows Should have to search for similar date and time from google sheets, and then Google sheets update Row PLACE Name, Surname and phone number to that line which been received from Search Rows by placing ROW NUMBER RECEIVED from Search Rows.
Here is the problem, the google sheets search rows do not return any similar data, even i checked everything, I used AND filter to separate date and time because there columns in google sheets DATE AND TIME ALSO separated

BELOW YOU CAN SEE ALL INFORMATION TO FIND IF THERE IS MISTAKE. PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND OUT MISTAKE .

Instead of using β€˜Datetime operator equal to’, I suggest using the β€˜Text operator equal to’ because google sheets returns the date as a string and you are also converting date into string.

2 Likes

there it is , but didnt helped

just realised that if i delete "AND: filter where time is written it returns data , but not the special one i need

could you please share the output of the webhook?

2 Likes

sure

Instead of date format try to use split function

4 Likes

Well your google sheet has the value

9:00

for the time.

And your filter is converting the date value with a leading 0 to

09:00

These won’t be equal.

try a different mask that does not return leading zeros (assuming you’re putting a 24 hour time into Google Sheets)

formatDate(date,k:mm)

The masks are all documented here: https://www.make.com/en/help/functions/tokens-for-date-time-formatting#hour--minute--second--millisecond--and-offset-tokens-935202

If you are using a 12 hour time use h:mm instead.

3 Likes

THANK YOU MY HERO A LOT,

Canadian Thank You GIF by NETFLIX

1 Like

Ahhh, well the 1.date string wasn’t a date value after all and was just a space delimited string… the split() would not work on a native datetime value since there is no space inside it. Good eye @RBalani !

Seeing the actual output bundle in the webhook would help to figure out what sort of data type 1.date is.

5 Likes