Google sheets to monday

I am trying to pull a range of cells from google sheets and the populate them into a single Monday item column by routing them out into different monday.com columns but its not letting me choose a certain cell in the monday value. for example im pulling through B3:B5 and I want to do a router and pull B3 into one column and then B4 into another column in monday.com but it will only let me choose one the first value. I know there must be a formula that will let me but im just not sure.

Welcome to the Make community!

Could you please share screenshots of the module fields, filters, and output bundles in question? It would really help other community members to see what you’re looking at.

You can also export the blueprint file to allow others to replicate the issue. At the bottom of the scenario editor, you can click on the three dots to find the Export Blueprint menu item.

Screenshot_2023-08-24_230826

Uploading it here will look like this:

blueprint.json (123.4 KB)

If possible, could you also provide the output bundles of the the initial modules by running the scenario, then clicking here and copying the contents:

Screenshot_2023-08-29_100800

This will allow others to better assist you. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey Samliew thank you for the advice here. hopefully i have done it right :smile:

blueprint.json (18.1 KB)

I cant seem to find the bundle output

2 Likes

To view your input/output bundles of each module, first you have to run the scenario, then, at the top-right of each module there will be a white bubble indicating how many bundles were generated.

2 Likes